NOTE: Rescheduling charges for many USMLE Step exams is supposed to be reinstated by Prometric on 1, 2020 september. Please see the Prometric web site to learn more.
For Appointments at Prometric Test Centers for step one, step two CK, and step three exams:
Prometric will charge a charge if USMLE examinees change testing appointments ( ag e.g., reschedule, cancel, modification test center location) at Prometric Test Centers thirty or less times before their scheduled test date. No charge is charged for changing testing appointments 31 or maybe more days before the very first day of this scheduled test.
The date which you improve your visit, making use of neighborhood time during the Regional Registration Center for the Prometric Testing area, will figure out whether you spend a charge in addition to quantity of this charge:
- If you change your visit 31 or higher times before ( not including) the very first day of one’s planned test date, there’s no cost.
- If you improve your visit less than 31 times but significantly more than 5 days before (although not including) the day that is first of planned test date, there is certainly a $50 cost.
- If you improve your visit 5 or less days before ( not including) the very first time of the planned test date, there is certainly a greater cost. This charge differs by Prometric Testing Region and also by exam.
A schedule of charges is supplied into the dining dining table below. As mentioned when you look at the USMLE Bulletin of data, appointments could be changed by using the directions on the Scheduling allow. You will want to offer your Prometric Confirmation Number when you improve your visit. If you reschedule, your rescheduled test date(s) must fall inside your assigned eligibility duration.
|Appointment Change charges for Computer-based Examinations charges (placed in US bucks) effective January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020|
|The date which you improve your appointment||Prometric Testing Region||step one||action 2 CK||Step 3|
|31 or maybe more times before (although not including) the very first time regarding the planned test date||All screening areas||No cost||No cost||No cost|
|less than 31 times and much more than 5 times before ( not including) the very first time of this planned test date||All testing regions||$50||$50||$50|
|5 or less times before ( not including) the initial time regarding the planned test date||US and Canada||$121||$136||$242*|
|Africa, Asia (including Hong Kong and Pakistan), Australia, China, Asia, Indonesia, Latin America, Middle East (including Egypt), Thailand||$293||$330||N/A|
|Europe (including Israel), Korea, Taiwan||$333||$375||N/A|
* For step three administrations, if you should be rescheduling a number of, but less than all times of your visit, between 1 and 5 times ahead of your first scheduled test date, you are charged a rescheduling charge of $121.
Crucial Scheduling for step two CS is temporarily suspended. Please always check announcements to find out more before using for step two CS.
For Step Two CS Examination Appointments:
You may cancel your scheduled testing appointment and reschedule for a different date and/or center, subject to availability if you have a scheduled testing appointment and are unable to take the exam on your scheduled test date or at your scheduled center. You could cancel and/or reschedule vgl whenever you want through the termination of your day before your scheduled test date. But, no canceling is permitted starting at 12:00 AM, Eastern amount of time in the usa, in your planned test date. The date you cancel your testing appointment should determine the quantity of your rescheduling fee, because described into the list and dining dining table below. All times and notice durations are determined Eastern that is using Time the usa.
- You will not be charged a fee when you reschedule if you cancel more than 14 calendar days before your scheduled test date.
- You will be charged a $400 fee when you reschedule if you cancel between 3 and 14 calendar days before your scheduled test date.
- In the event that you cancel 2 calendar times before your scheduled test date, you’re going to be charged a $650 fee when you reschedule.
- You will be charged a $1,300 fee when you reschedule if you cancel 1 day before your scheduled test date.
- If you skip your scheduled testing visit without canceling, you will be charged a $1,300 charge when you reschedule.
|Example: Appointment Change costs for CS exams charges (placed in US bucks) effective at the time of January 1, 2020|
|Scheduled Test Date||Cancel Date(s)||Fee|
|July 15||On or before June 30||No Fee|
|July 1 вЂ“ July 12||$400|
You attempt to reschedule if you cancel without rescheduling or miss your scheduled testing appointment, there is no guarantee that testing appointments during your eligibility period will be available when. You must submit a new application and exam registration fee in order to take the exam if you do not reschedule within your eligibility period.
Whether you are ready to reschedule if you are unable to keep your scheduled testing appointment, we encourage you to cancel your appointment as soon as possible, regardless of. Whenever examinees cancel significantly more than 14 calendar times before their visit, it’s much more likely that another examinee shall manage to fill that evaluation slot. Avoiding many unfilled assessment slots assists the USMLE Program manage ability and reduce increases within the price of the exam.
- Notices |
- Faqs |
- Efficiency Information
- The Comprehensive Review (CRU) |
- Test Accommodations |
- About |
- Contact |
- Download Adobe Reader